Music CentreTerms and Conditions
- Notice of withdrawal is required before the end of term if you do not wish to continue the next term, or you will be liable for a term’s charge made in lieu of notice. To discontinue ensemble membership please let us know in writing or fill in a ‘stop notification’ form on-line.
- Parents/pupils are required to inform the MK Music Hub of any change of details such as address, contact numbers, schools, etc.
- The Music Centre offers 30 ensemble sessions in a full academic year. This is usually, but not always exactly 10 sessions per term.
- Charges for ensembles are invoiced each term. Payment must be made within 30 days. Failure to pay within this time may result in your child losing their membership of the Music Centre and any debt being logged with the MK Council Debt Recovery Team.
- Refunds are not offered if a pupil misses a session or if the building becomes unavailable for any reason.
- Every effort is made to accommodate all ensemble requests, but occasionally a place may not be immediately available. In this case your child’s name will be added to a waiting list and you will be notified when a place becomes available.
- Supervision: The Music Hub accepts responsibility for the supervision of a student whilst participating in a Music Centre activity. At all other times the responsibility lies with the parents.
- Instruments and accessories are expected to be provided by the parents. It is advisable that Instruments should be insured. This can usually be done on your house contents insurance policy. The Music Hub does not accept liability for loss or damage to any personal possessions or instruments.